Set up and run multiple SNMP sessions simultaneously in a graphic interface
You may also like
JNMPWalker offers the following features:
- Scanning a network for devices
- Loading MIB files
- Building an editable tree displaying SNMP commands, IPs and OIDs. IPs and OIds can be dragged from the other panels, or inserted as text.
- SNMP options can be specified from the interface
- The SNMP session parameters can be saved and loaded as .xml configuration files.
- Running multiple SNMP sessions corresponding to the data entered into the tree.
- A searchable panel displaying the results as a table, both requests and responses. With a file name provided, the results will be saved into a file.
Java 7 or above installed
- Free application, Java based
- Multiple sessions run at the same time
- Both requests and responses displayed in results as a table
- Convenient graphic interface to define SNMP sessions as a tree